Thursday 11 December 2008

Maths!

I am sitting at the computer next to Julia's desk where she is doing maths. Maths is a bit of an issue with Julia and she has moved from leaving it till last in her schedule to wanting to do it first to get it out of the way!Having said that I think the only problem is in her head, and once she concentrates is perfectly able!
She has settled into quite a nice programme of study and the only change I am making for the new year is her history book. I want to whizz through British history this year as I am keen to study Australia before we get stuck in exam work(in a few years time I know).
Lydia continues with History,Biology,English Literature and Music history/theory with Phil.She is still considering her future and we wait for an appropriate time to discuss it with her!!

No comments: