Wednesday 7 December 2011

Yarn A Long


I have just finished reading 'The Seven Storey Mountain' and really enjoyed and appreciated it.
I have two projects on the go at the moment.
The first is for daylight knitting- I can't deal with thin needles and complicated patterns in the evening.
It is for Lydia-The Amaryllis Hat in Baby Ull on 2.00 and 2.25 mm needles- Arragh!!!
The other requires very little concentration and is for Julia A Doctor Who scarf , I am using various aran weight yarns that are available locally, mostly Sirdar and Stylecraft.

I am joining with Ginny from Small Things in the weekly Yarn-Along.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Now that's an idea - day-time knitting and night-time knitting!

I've never read any Merton - not sure if I'll ever try it. I can't make up my mind about him.