Wednesday 5 June 2013

Yarn Along- Flaming June!




Here I am again sharing with Ginny, can't believe I haven't written here since November!


I am knitting this cardigan which is rather appropriately called Flaming June- given that the sun is finally shining in the UK!! Knitting an adult size cardigan in 4 ply doesn't make for a speedy knit but I'm pleased with how it is progressing( I might feel differently when I get to the sleeves!). I am just finishing 'A Circle of Quiet' by Madeleine L'Engle and have enjoyed it very much- a gentle but thoughtful read.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Lovely colors for your cardigan. I love Madeleine L'Engle. I'll have to see about reading this book. Blessings!

tales from a handmade home said...

I love that colour combo Lynn........it's true 4ply knitting can be a slow burn, but your flaming june looks worth the effort.
Kim