Sunday 6 April 2008

Birthdays!

This is a busy time of year with Easter and birthdays! Lydia's has come and gone.Julia's was on friday and it is Phil's on Thursday. Lydia has gone to Cornwall with Molly (no competition for the computer!!), Julia is going to China Blue with Naomi on Tuesday(birthday treat) and Phil is looking forward to the 10th( I think!), We need to get his birthday painting framed before it gets bent or spoiled in some other way. When I have all the birthday photos I will post them.
Phil thinks i should change the name of my blog- Pumpkin is nearly out of our life, but I think we will always remember her, and if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have discovered the joy of blogging!
I'm not sure if anyone but the Watsons reads this! but I have put a counter on the blog, perhaps I should share it with more people? It is surprising how compulsive this whole blog thing is!

No comments: