Wednesday 14 May 2008

Simple Woman's daybook



FOR TODAY 19/5/2008
Outside My Window... The sun is shining.
I am thinking... about Daniel and Crystal
I am thankful for... the chance to talk to him.
From the kitchen... I can see Shelia busy in her garden.
I am wearing... blue skirt and stripy top.
I am creating... aprons and skirts.
I am going... out in the garden to enjoy the sun.
I am reading... Homeward Bound.
I am hoping... that the weather stays nice for Philip and Syanne's wedding.
I am hearing... Clarinet practice!
Around the house... I feel the urge to rearrange- but not yet.
One of my favorite things... spending time outside.
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: get Lydia to finish her assignments before the holiday. Pack for camping.
Here is picture thought I am sharing...Phil and Daniel on Pumpkin.

No comments: