Monday 26 May 2008

Bank Holiday Wetness!

I was surprised to see that I haven't written for a week!
Phil complained that I haven't talked about him and his river officer/water taxi work. He is really enjoying being paid to drive around in a boat a few times a week, and doesn't mind being back in uniform at all- Dart Harbour uniform!
Lots has happened recently and I think each one needs a separate post really. We have just got back from a weekend trip to Margate for my brother's wedding, when we get the pictures I will post them. It was really nice to see most of the family there and the sun shone for all of the wedding despite raining the rest of the time!
An outbreak of Ebay-ing has resulted in an oboe for Phil and an Easky 15 for me (complete with new paddle), a set of double ended knitting needles and a personal trimmer for scrapbooking!
I also now have my outfit for Hannah's wedding- all very exciting!

No comments: