Tuesday 15 July 2008

Back Home!


We had a lovely week in the Lake District- which was true to form, and very wet!!
Saying that we had two lovely dry walks, Walla Crag and Castle Crag.
I discovered that my boots were too small and so we spent a lot of time in Cotswold Camping and ended up with a new pair of boots. I am also the proud owner of a new daysack, all ready for our next expedition. Although I have still got to try out the boots in the house before deciding whether to keep them for good.
While at the campsite I picked up my new kayak- a bit more of a challenge than the ones I am used to, but very comfortable.
We had a great weekend with Phil's Mum in her new house. We had tea with Hazel- and saw Ben (the pilot), Katy and her children called in on Sunday afternoon- next time we see all these folks will be at Hannah and Dan's wedding.

No comments: