Friday 13 June 2008

A,B,C, easy as 1,2,3

Saw this on another blog,http://ukbookworm.blogspot.com/ and thought I would join in!
A is for age..
next year is the big 5 0!
B is for burger of choice..
Not sure about this one, but it won't come from MacDonalds!
C is for what kind of car you drive..
Yellow VW T5 van- soon to be converted into a camper.
D is for your dog's name..
Don't have one!
E is for the essential item you use everyday...
Hum, Bible, Computer, Cooker!!
F is for favourite TV show at the moment..
Was The Apprentice but now is Location,Location,Location.
G is for favourite game..
Sunga, or Othello.
H is for home state..
Born in Kent, but now in Devon.
I is for instruments you play..
Have tried violin,piano,guitar, recorder and now I have an AutoHarp.
J is for favourite juice...
Pineapple.
K is for whose butt you'd like to kick..
My own!
L is for the last restaurant you ate at..
Royal Selangor Yacht Club, Port Klang, Malaysia.
M is for your favourite muppet..
Animal, Swedish Chef.
N is for number of piercings..
None!
O is for overnight hospital stays..
Four babies and numerous stays for my prolactinoma treatment.
P is for people you were with today..
My husband and daughters.
Q is for what you do with your quiet time...
Read my Bible, surf the net, sew.
R is for your biggest regret...
Not doing things differently when Daniel was in Sixth Form.
S is for status
Married- nearly 30 years.
T is for the time you woke up today...
Not sure, about 6.55 am I think.Phil forgot to press snooze!
U is for what you consider unique..
My children!
V is for vegetable you love..
Parsnips.
W is for worst habit...
Not finishing one thing at a time, easily distracted.
X is for x-rays you've had...
Lots.
Y is for yummy food you ate today...
Home made pizza.
Z is for zodiac sign...
Aquarius( not that I go in for this sort of stuff).

There we are,these things are good fun!

No comments: