Monday 16 June 2008

Simple Woman's Daybook






This is where the day book comes from



Outside my window....the sun is shining and the breeze is blowing.



I am thinking...about Daniel.



I am thankful for ....the love of God



From the kitchen....home made bread for lunch.



I am creating... a summer skirt from fabric from Malaysia.



I am going...to search for books for next years studies.



I am wearing....a pink t-shirt and crinkle skirt.



I am reading...'Real Learning' and Charlotte mason summaries.



I am hoping...to get camp sorted soon.



I am hearing...Julia singing.



Around the house... I have washed the kitchen floor, I need to do the bathroom floor!



One of my favourite things...reading blogs.



A few plans for the rest of the week.... prepare for Sunday school( it is my turn this week), finish the skirt and my knitted muffin.


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you.... the chapel where my brother was married.



No comments: